Do you wish you met Adele before she was famous? Meet the artist who has the talent and soul on par with Adele herself! Niamh Hyland shares her journey of releasing her latest album "Live to Love" and raw vocals from one of the songs about women rising. From elbowing people in the face to dissecting the real problem with social media, this episode is full of laughter and deep love.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- The sounds of a soulful voice and heart
- How to take the leap of faith from security to the uncertain for something you love!
- Why we are more disconnected than ever even though we seem to be connected via social media
Nuggets of Wisdom from Niamh
- Focusing on the big items that will shift your life are more important than any to-do list
- Life is moving fast, go for what you love now
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?