So much talk about finding a soul mate but how about a soul sister? Friends are a VITAL part of making life vibrant. This special episode is all about friendship. The importance, being a good friend, finding your soul sister, and letting go of friendships when necessary. A topic close to my heart, this one will be sure to make you say LYLAS (Love you like a Sister)!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Why friendship is important
- How to be a good friend and where to find quality friendships
- When it's time to let friendship go and how to deal with it
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shazia
- Women's circles have existed throughout time and is part and parcel of supporting other women. We are not meant to go at life alone.
- If someone you meet for the first time say they hate drama, run away! They typically are drama themselves.
- Some friendships will shift and evolve over time. It will be always be a chapter in your book and it's ok to cherish the way it was before but love it in a new way now.
Links from this Episode
Ep 31: Laura Frontiero - Lose Weight Easily
Ep 30: Free (F-word Monologue)
Ep 28: Find (F-word Monologue) Your Man
- Ep 03: Dr. Jen Riday - Women's Happiness Expert Shares BOLD approach to Balance
- Ep 01: Dalia Mogahed - Fame or Shame?
Ep 00: Confessions of an Imperfect Woman
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?