Do you have a Gayle to your Oprah? The Pinky to your Brain? Your BFFL (best friend for life)? Well today's a special treat where you get to meet mine!!! Meet Zohra Atmar, a Diplomat, Comedian in hiding, World Traveler and a Wife/Mom/amazing Friend!
Listen in as we dish on all things including finding the right man, hardships in fertility and what it means to be worthy!
p.s. Let me know who you think is the luckier friend to have the other! (I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one. Love you Z!)
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How often Zohra and Shazia fight - when your BFF really is like your sister!
- Zohra's Miracle Baby and struggle with fertility
- What REALLY makes you happy and how to stop allowing fear to be your primary guide
Nuggets of Wisdom from Zohra
- What you put out is what you get. If you are walking around with a whole lot of negativity, grudges towards people, holding on to a lot of pain, then that will spill out. No matter how much you try to cover it up with outer prettiness. Containers spill their contents.
- As adults we readily accept the notion that we're just not meant for great things and that certain things are out of our grasp..."I'm not the kind of girl who gets the things that I want. I'm not the kind of woman who gets the kind of family that I want"... Embracing and realizing that you are worthy of all great things, it's a very different way of being.
- In this life, you don't get to control pretty much anything. Control is an illusion. What you get to take charge of is yourself, what you do with yourself, but more importantly, what you think about things, and our brains is responsible for so much of our misery.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?