Ever feel like you have too much FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)? What if you had JOMO instead - JOY of missing out?
Tonya Dalton, Productivity Expert and Author of 'The Joy of Missing Out', shares how your to-do list may be the exact reason you feel overwhelmed. Using her 5 Ps of Productivity, Tonya guides you to having momentum towards what matters to you most AND feeling fulfilled at the end of the day!
This episode is a must listen if you are feeling like you're taking a lot of steps but going nowhere! It's time for some JOMO ladies. Let's get in formation!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- 5 Ps of Productivity
- How to have a to-do list that actually works (Hint: you get to throw yours out!)
- Why you're feeling overwhelmed no matter how MUCH you do!
Nuggets of Wisdom from Tonya
- "When you say yes to things you're good at but aren't a priority for YOU, what are you preventing yourself from really being good at?"
- "Start your day with intention and create the Rhythm of Your Day"
- "A never-ending to-do list is a way of feeling never enough"
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?