Renessa Strong comes from being homeless as a child to starting an escort service at the age of 18 to buying a strip club and being a Madam for 6 years until being arrested at 9 months pregnant with her daughter.
Renessa, Founder and Director of Disruptors Unite, shares her journey openly and while you may wonder if you're in a wild novel, her namesake of Strong, couldn't ring more true when you hear how her story ends.
This interview will have you looking at your own strength in a new way to discover how to be authentically YOU.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How Renessa rebuilt her life after losing it all (money, home, loved ones)
- What it takes to find your balance
- Moving from fear to trust by being authentically YOU
Nuggets of Wisdom from Renessa
- As a child, I could literally create something different by creating a vision in my head first and then having the faith and trust that it would happen.
- And when you don't trust anyone and all you do is trust yourself, you end up really cornering yourself and your growth...
- The transactional spirit comes from a space of fear. It's like I'm afraid that if I don't have the right things in place that I can make money off of and or myself if I am not putting out this image, I'm not going to receive what I need to receive.
- When you invest in your own spirit, you connect to your soul to your true purpose, your true meaning. And you really start to see where you've been fake and your just doing stuff for other people.
- You got to be ready to look in the mirror and go, "I'm being hell of fake. This is not what I want. This is not how I want to live even though on the outside it looks really good. It's not it. It's not me."
Links from this Episode
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?