Across Red Lines started off as a conflict resolution initiative that evolved into exploring pleasure as a means of positive change. Manal Omar, Founder of Across Red Lines, dives deep into why this shift is the catalyst for peace building and how to apply it to your own life. Using a faith lens, Manal promotes women's leadership through accessing life force energy and a deeper understanding of women's rights across many communities.
'If you want to change the world, change yourself.'
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to move past our stories from self-preservation that keep us stuck
- The power of women being together
- About the retreats Manal hosts all around the world
Nuggets of Wisdom from Manal
- 'If you want to change the world, change yourself'
- Greatest challenge for women can be at the core of self-love and self-worth.
- 'We're not just connected, we're inter-connected'
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?