As a successful architect in New York City, Raquel Vasallo, never knew what was going to hit her. Literally run over by an SUV, Raquel's life became a miracle story. She left her prestigious job and followed her clairvoyant path which included writing a #1 New York Times bestseller.
This episode is for you if you're ready to tune into your creative energy that you can feel but maybe can't always describe.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Four primary ways to tune into your higher power
- An experiment you can do to unlock your secret power
- How to harness your creative energy
Nuggets of Wisdom from Raquel
- There's a reason why women are beautiful and sexy and sensual. It's not to dominate and get what we want. We've seen. We've probably all gone through that using our sexuality for that reason. But it's really different when you actually use it in service of your purpose, because then you become magnetic. That's the big difference. You become magnetic to attracting and calling into your life.
- Success on the outside is one thing, success on a spiritual level and below, being completely fulfilled, feeling free, sexually activated this completely different. So, it's about letting go of that downplaying of everything, really of the immense power that we have as women, of our playfulness, of our spiritual gifts, of our sexiness, our beauty. And so, we really start with letting go, I call it letting go of the mask of who we think we are. We've been programmed, and we've been told who we think we should be.
- I think we are at a very unique time right now. There's a lot of external and internal turmoil that we're all going through. And it's all for the good because it's calling us to be all that we came here to be. And now is the time. Now's the time to be all of you and we need you.