Did you know you have a feminine genius within you?
Get to know the genius that's within and meet Liyana Silver, author of the book Feminine Genius. She joins us in this episode to go deep into what it means to work on a project from the perspective of your feminine genius and how to use your innate traits of being feminine to be successful.
If you've been curious about what it means to be feminine, this is the episode for you!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to access your feminine genius
- What you can do to keep a project moving even when you are not inspired
- How to navigate through a dark night of the soul and understand what that means
Nuggets of Wisdom from Liyana
- We are also reclaiming, discovering, what it is to be a woman through our own eyes, through our own experience and not through other people, other culture like dominant cultures decisions for us. That's radical and that's really powerful.
- Feminine genius is all these strengths that we think of are not strengths. Our intuition, our feeling, our sensuality, our cyclical nature, our ability to interconnect rather than be competitive, and so I think when you talk about the strength of being a woman that's part of what we are really diving into.
- Devotion to me is the feminine counterpoint to the masculine quality of willpower.
- I think that the sign of progress or making something happen isn't the absence of doubt. It's how we work with them. They're not going away.