Have you ever looked at a pro-athlete's wife and wondered what life like is for them?
Well, here's your chance to hear what happens first hand. Meet Kristel David, wife of an NFL Super Bowl champion. She takes us behind the scenes... and when I say behind the scenes I mean telling us EVERYTHING about what life has been like being in a relationship with a famous athlete.
This episode is a must listen if you're in a relationship (or have ever been in a relationship) where you feel insecure, jealous, or like your man just isn't that into you. Kristel shares the secrets to take your relationship to the next level.+
(And she shares the most hilarious 'checking husband's phone' story that will leave you trying to catch your breath from laughing so hard!)
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to make your man totally be into you
- Why improving your relationship has nothing to do with your man and everything to do with you
- Where jealousy could be the very thing that would drive your husband to cheat
Nuggets of Wisdom from Kristel
- Everything I'm looking for is already right inside of me. It's just this experience of uncovering who I already am and unraveling who I think I should be, or who other people think I should be or who I want to be because I'm comparing myself or whatever that looks like. So, yeah, it's like, if you feel like you're looking for something, start with yourself.
- And what I did was I gave it to God and my mantra became God's got me and I realized that I'm gonna choose to love myself and love God more than any man. And I'm going to trust that God the universe, everything's going to take care of me if I get into my own alignment.
- One thing I know a lot of women are guilty of is where we think that men should be mind reader's because we come from this place of what they should know.