Feminist. This word has a lot of charge these days (in fact, it always has) and I dive deep into my thoughts about it. What it means, its relevance, and where it's come to today. Whether it's about #MeToo or the Women's March or Women's History month...there's a lot of talk about women from so many sides. This episode follows my own journey around being a woman and femininity.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What the difference is between Feminist and Feminine
- Where my passion for women and their power originated from
- How the Divine Feminine is where your power lies
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shazia
- You cannot be defined in one word. There is not one word that can define this being that you are.
- You were never meant to fit in.
- Freedom doesn't lie in an idea of a superwoman that nobody is. Freedom doesn't lie in being somebody different, freedom lies in being completely who you are.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?