Can you payoff $63,000 in debt, buy a home AND travel to 27 countries on a single income? Danielle Desir did and shares her best tips to save, pay off debt and travel globally. As the founder of The Thought Card, an award-winning affordable travel finance blog and podcast, Danielle shares why multi-faceted saving will have you hit multiple goals at once and not waiting for life to happen.
This episode is full of tips and hacks that will get you on the path to Financial Freedom today!
p.s. the story about her deal to China for $299, all inclusive, will make you want to jump into planning your next trip!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to save for big goals you have in life including debt payoff, buying a home and travel!
- The best way to travel that meets your lifestyle and preference
- What you want may be best passed for what you REALLY want
Nuggets of Wisdom from Danielle
- The more interested you are in a particular thing the more you'll realize that there are resources all around you and opportunities that take advantage of whatever you are interested in.
- The first thing to do when you're thinking about a big major goal is to create a separate bank account for it.
- When I got my first job in corporate America, I started by saving $25 every pay period and took my first trip to Paris after a year.
- As soon as I get new money in my hands for it to be assigned to something.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?