What's it like to have the successful corporate job, picture perfect family and home in the burbs...and then wake up one morning, brush your teeth and decide, I'm going to uproot all of this to follow my dreams?
Meet another real life Eat, Pray, Love story with the gorgeous Sana Hoda Sood. Following her passion of living a life without regret...she left everything, moved to India and started her dream business!
What You'll Learn in this Episode
- What it's like to make an international move, follow your dream, partner with your husband to create an innovate business...all while raising two kids and making time for self.
- The biggest cultural difference between India and the US. (spoiler alert - there's no such thing as personal space in India, lol!).
- How to follow your heart even if it goes against everything...and know everything will be ok.
- Sana's brainchild -- Happy Shappy! Get exactly what you want.
Nuggets of Wisdom from Sana
- It's enough to just BE.
- Do what you can do. Do the best that you can do. Do not be too hard on yourselves. If I fall short, I will just try again tomorrow.
- I have always followed my heart, and I knew that everything would fall into place.
- Always try and give something a shot.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?