"We don't say I love you, you just know it" - this was my dad's message growing up and it couldn't be any more true! Although it turns out that he does love it when I say it to him. Listen in to this special episode celebrating Father's Day! Dedicated to the Father's in my life -- my dad, my baby daddy (aka my former husband), and my husband whom I adore!
What You'll Learn in this Episode
- The story of Shazia’s Dad
- India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh used to be one before the division
- The Love of a Father
- The story of baby daddy
- The story of my husband
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shazia
- You are no different from any man. Just because you are a woman, you are no different than any man. (from Shazia’s dad)
- Be of service to others (from Shazia’s dad)
- I don’t have to tell you I love you, you just know it. (from Shazia’s dad)
- My dad and his confidence with me have really allowed me to be confident.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?