During this holy month of Ramadan where we turn inward, tune into today's episode to connect back to your heart and God. Zahra Aljabri, Founder of the Practical Muslim, shares her beautiful project that has captured our hearts as well. Her daily devotionals have been something I look forward daily to feel connected back to The Divine.
And if you feel a lot of pressure and are ready for some tips to shift your mindset, Zahra drops some golden gems to take the reigns...literally and figuratively!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Where God speaks to you
- Why something looking good on paper isn't always what's best
- The catalyst for creating daily devotionals
Nuggets of Wisdom from Zahra
- Once you realize that God is right here with you right now in every moment, then you can look at every moment and say, "How was God directing or shaping or guiding me in that moment?"
- When I let go of all the pressure and when I trust in myself that God is with me and that I can make magic.
- To shift your mindset, you have to understand that your mind is just a tool.
- Our mind is the horse and our heart should be the rider that it's controlling the mind to get you to a destination. It's not just going all around.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?
Wanna see a list of all the episodes? Click here.