Celebrity Stylist, Shauné Hayes, joins us to share her best tips and tricks for makeup application! While you might not be getting your makeup professionally done these days, Shauné is going to teach you how you can look beautiful (and zoom ready!) to look your best.
Shauné did my makeup recently for a photoshoot and I fell in love with her even before I sat on the makeup chair. We dive into connection, beauty and she's got a special gift for you at the end!
It's time to love up on your face, eyes, cheeks and lips in all its glorious color.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to apply makeup to your face, eyes, cheeks and lips
- What the most important piece is to have good makeup
- Why makeup is more important than ever
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shauné
- When I'm doing my work, I'm not just doing makeup. I'm not just painting a face but I really want there to be an authentic connection with my clients and what the people that I work with.
- I want makeup to enhance, not cover up.
- Don't get caught up in the trends. Yes, there is a place for them but ultimately I'm not a trend makeup artist if you will.