This is one of those topics that is triggering in more ways than one. No woman ever goes into a marriage imagining that it will one day end...and yet, that's the case for so many women. Meet Rayesa Gheewala who focuses solely on supporting women in the divorce process.
Sharing the story of her own heartbreak after a long standing marriage with 3 children, Rayesa opens up about how it was the moment for her to find herself. How divorce wasn't an ending but a re-birth in her life.
I couldn't agree more after experiencing divorce in my own life. This is a must listen if you or someone you know in this difficult circumstance. It's time to see divorce for all that it is and have the support to thrive afterwards.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to turn self-loathing to self love
- How to communicate the message rather than emotion
- Why the energy that you bring to a situation will determine the dynamic of the interactions
Nuggets of Wisdom from Rayesa
- My marriage and my divorce was exactly what I needed when I needed it. So, it definitely had many purposes to serve.
- When I had that shift that "No no no I got to start within myself fist," all of the things that I needed, the resources, they just landed on my lap. And it just reinforced to me that I was doing things wrong.
- You're never a failure until you give up on yourself.