Did you ever think taking vitamins could feel like walking on the southern coast of France with the wind blowing in your hair and feeling absolutely beautiful? I didn't either... until this interview with Dr. Noreen Galaria.
Dr. Noreen Galaria created Inner Glow Vitamins with the purest ingredients, one of which is literally only found in the south of France. Not just that, her extensive research on the finest ingredients and what we actually need for our aging is unparalleled. Between her own career as a dermatologist and partnered with her husband who's a plastic surgeon, Dr. Noreen Galaria knows what it takes to really keep that youthful glow from the inside out.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What quality ingredients can mean for the supplements that you take
- Why most supplements on the market are actually bad for you
- How to best take care of yourself so you age beautifully
Nuggets of Wisdom from Noreen
- I actually hope one day that all vitamins in this country are made in FDA regulated facilities because I think what we put in our bodies is important. I think we deserve that.
- The skin is a window to the inside. So, I think that when we're taking care of our hair, skin, and nails really to be honest feel better not just because we look better but we also feel better because we are better. We have enough nutrition to supply the skin which means we have to properly supply the inside.
- The sourcing matters. The purity matters. And the science behind it matters.