I never thought that I would stop eating Chik-fil-A Spicy Deluxe Sandwiches. Until this episode.
Tune in as I meet with Mayan Tran who specializes in shifting our subconscious beliefs which can shift our behavior and habits. With one simple exercise in this episode, I move from eating Chik-fil-A Spicy Deluxe Sandwiches on regular to not even once since recording this!
If you've been trying to shift something and have tried all of the things... then Neuro-Linguistic Programming might be the next step for you. Tap into your subconscious to make the shifts in your conscious.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How our subconscious is playing a huge role in our conscious life
- What you can do to shift subconscious programming
- Why some techniques won't work if you don't address the subconscious patterns underneath
Nuggets of Wisdom from Mayan
- So it's really looking at like what programming has been imprinted within you as a young kid that is now holding you back from what you want to create.
- And the thing is, it's what's really cool is like behavior changes once you change the programming, and that's the kind of like, I mean, I call it real life magic.
- When your subconscious and your conscious don't align, your subconscious will always win, because that's the underlying programming. And so no matter how hard you try consciously to do something, it's still gonna win, you're going to sabotage yourself in some way.
- I think the benefit, the gift of having goals is that it keeps you focus, and it keeps you on a direction that you want to keep going.
- So whatever area that you're feeling kind of stuck in, or that you can't get out of a pattern, like ask yourself, what might I be believing in that is keeping me in this situation.