Have you ever met that woman who can do it all and you wonder how?! Meet Dr. Manal Fakhoury - Leader, Pharmacist, Chairwoman, Activist, Changemaker, Mom, Wife and all around powerhouse!
While I am still wondering how she has the time to do it all, she shared her beautiful perspective on balance. How she summited Mt. Kilimanjaro with her young daughter and other amazing feats with 5 children.
Oh and her philosophy is NOT saying no. This is a special episode if you want to feel inspired to utilize your talents and go after all your passions!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How a letter from an inmate prompted Manal to create an entire program with the local prison to include 15+ clubs called SAGE (Such a Great Experience)
- Manal's big 'WHY' for her service
- How Manal managed it all with a husband and 5 kids and her primary inspiration
Nuggets of Wisdom from Manal
- 'I'm a river, not a reservoir. I love to share what I learn'
- 'I treat balance as harmony'
- 'I don't believe in saying no. I say yes to things and have seen how that's lead to many great experiences'
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?