Co-Founder and Co-Designer of Verona Collection, Lisa Vogl is paving the way for modest fashion in the mainstream. Her collection can be found on Macy's online and in-store. There's also a surprise that will be launched later this spring -- shhhh...it's still a secret!
Lisa dives deep into what it takes to start and grow an international clothing brand. And she takes it even deeper sharing openly about her personal struggle with domestic violence.
This episode is not for the faint of heart but an important one to remind every woman that she is WORTH IT. Worth living in peace and freedom and safety.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What it takes to run a fashion company that is in major retailers
- Lisa's heart-wrenching story of surviving Domestic Violence and starting her life again
- How to move forward even when you don't feel enough or have been completely broken down
Nuggets of Wisdom from Lisa
- You are Worth It.
- Emotional Abuse is as bad, and even worse than Physical abuse. Just because someone isn't physically hitting you doesn't mean the abuse isn't real.
- Even when emergency strikes and you're getting calls at 2am, when you care enough about something, you'll keep going.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?