Losing Weight = Easy. Does that formula even exist?! Laura Fronteiro explains exactly how weight loss can be easy and the way to do it. She exposes why calorie counting doesn't work, what the food industry is really doing to your body (spoiler alert: it's not for your benefit), and what the real addiction is to watch out for. This episode is full of helpful tips including what to eat while out, what to buy at the grocery store and the best alternative to the sweet and salty cravings (ahem: chips lover over here!).
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- The long term, sustainable way to lose weight -- that won't leave you feeling deprived!
- Why Calorie Counting is NOT how to lose weight
- What can you eat instead of the sugary or salty snack (chips girl over here!)
- How to shop in the grocery store that's easy AND healthy
- What the food industry really wants for you (spoiler alert - it's not for your benefit)
Nuggets of Wisdom from Laura
- Fat-free has been one of the leading causes of weight gain. Fat is good thing for your body and healthy fats are what keep you feeling full
- Deprivation is the diet killer
- The key to success is to be in control of your food - prep your food ahead of the week so you have food to eat and don't end up in places where you will make a bad food choice (like Chik Fil-A! ;))
Links from this Episode
- Laura's Website: http://laurafrontiero.com/
- Laura's Facebook