Is Vanderpump Rules the greatest show of all time? Does Gwenyth Paltrow make you gag? Do you even care about these things? Apparently, Laura Belgray does and we had a fun conversation about all things irrelevant...yet SO relevant. An award-winning copywriter who writes TV spots for clients like NBC, Fandango, and Bravo, Laura took us behind the scenes of how she gets paid to do what she loves. Her recent top article in Money.com about how to follow-up with someone important and the template to follow is what I used to land her on Feminine & Fulfilled! This conversation is filled with laughter and fun and the best reminder that life isn't meant to be SO serious. Enjoy
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- The way to follow-up with people so you are noticed and seen
- How Laura makes $6000/day writing instagram posts
- Why Vanderpump Rules is THE show to watch (still not sold on this one, Laura! lol!)
Nuggets of Wisdom from Laura
- Communicate with people from their perspective - not your own
- Tap into your creative and follow that
- Go up to someone you look up and introduce yourself
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?