Special treat in today's episode! You're going to have a chance to meet my photographer, Ksenia Pro. She's a master at seeing you through the lens of her camera. In my latest branding photoshoot, she created shots of me that even I'm still staring at and wondering... who is that?! She joins Feminine & Fulfilled to share her best tips for you to look great in front of the camera whether you're taking photos of yourself or getting ready for a photoshoot.
And here's the best part. I didn't know this but Ksenia only came with $500 in her pocket from Russia and she wasn't allowed to work for several years. She takes us back to the hardest days of her life and shares how she found a way to find the light at that time... which has led to her successful business today.
If you're local to the DC area, run, don't walk to schedule a photoshoot with her!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- The trick that will eliminate your double chin from any photo!
- How you can find a path even when it looks like there's roadblocks everywhere
- The special tips and tricks Ksenia recommends to have beautiful pictures
Nuggets of Wisdom from Ksenia
- The way even I work with my clients, I don't want them to make them look different. Yes, I try to make them look better, presentable but I don't want to take away from the person who they are inside. Even though it looks like a picture perfect photograph, I still try to tell a story of those person behind it.
- Keep it simple. Keep it clean. Because that's what always looks great on pictures.
- It's about finding your best light, your best angle, the best pose and the best outfit that compliments your figure. So it's not about the size either, it's all about the shape.