Have you ever shared your biggest fantasy? The one that you would be mortified by if somebody knew. The one that you're scared to say out loud for fear of shame or judgment.
Listen in as Kristen Lena shares why going to this very place will unlock the whole woman that you are. Why the parts of you you feel ashamed of are the very parts of you that give you permission for the parts you wish there was more of. This isn't your typical episode to feel "good"... but you'll definitely feel like a bad B afterwards! And that's just as important!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to tap into your deepest fantasy to know what you want
- What it means to be a wild woman
- Why ladylike will never be the whole woman
Nuggets of Wisdom from Kristen
- I've been speaking a lot about this kind of shining the light on the shadow pieces of ourselves, because whether we look at it or not, it's still there. Whether we acknowledge it or not, it's still there.
- We are human, we just we don't have the space to actually be human. And so in doing that, when we cut off the shadow side, and we cut off the hard stuff, we also diminish the brilliant stuff.
- Integrity means wholeness, doesn't mean morality. Integrity means I'm whole. That means I can sit here and be like, yeah, you're right. I am. I'm bossy, and I'm controlling and I'm bitchy. And I'm also tender and loving and a fierce advocate for people.
- So if you have the courage to go there, if you have the courage to go there, you'll start to open up that box, you'll start to open up and tap into, this is what really turns me on.
- A combination of all your crap and all your brilliance makes you freakin fabulous. And a friend that we have in common once said, and I quote her very often, human beings aren't meant to feel happy. We're meant to feel everything