As a former corporate addict, Kate Erickson, shares her candid story of leaving it all -- the job, the hometown and the stability.
After being passed up for a well-deserved promotion, Kate made a powerful declaration to transform her life. Kate quit her job, became an entrepreneur, and moved across the country. Today, Kate lives in Puerto Rico with her dream man (John Lee Dumas - host of Entrepreneur On Fire!) and they run their businesses from there.
Tune in to stop waiting for someone else to tell you what to do...and begin making your own decisions!
What You'll Learn in this Episode
- Why a huge blow in life can transform your life (in Kate's life, being passed up for a huge promotion)
- What questions to ask yourself to get honest about what needs to change in your life.
- How taking a huge step can change everything in your life. Go out there and do it!
- Going from playing small to playing big.
- How a declaration can become a reality.
Nuggets of Wisdom from Kate
- "You don’t need to have a huge story, like a death of a loved one, for your life to change. Any event can be a turning point of your life."
- "I'll never ever wait for somebody else to give me want I want in life. Ever since I started making my own decisions for my life, really cool things have happened."
- "Step out there and take that chance. Use your gut reaction or feeling that you have and follow it because you never know what might happen from that."
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?