What You'll Learn in this Episode
- How each of us is 'Her' - Julie's story of once judging others to living the life herself and realizing 'I am Her.'
- What it was like to go from the perfect life (money, husband, kids) to homelessness and being left with your last $20.
- How to let go of being critical of yourself
Nuggets of Wisdom from Julie
- "Today, if all you can do is get to the shower and then crawl back in bed, let that be enough."
- We do not survive it in isolation. No man is an island. We need one another.
- When I share my story (not the pretty one), others can share theirs.
- There is not one moment that I regretted having a divorce. There is no replacement for freedom.
- It is really difficult to hate people close up. You’ve got to move in. you have to get close to people. And hear their stories. Because that’s where opens up to everything. You find out who people are. And who people are is actually really really good. – Brene Brown
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?