Oooh la la, today's guest is a treat! Jill Stanton started the 'Screw the Nine to Five' movement that took the online community by storm! Living her own life of travel, freedom and ease, Jill (and her husband, Josh) created an empire teaching others how they could screw the 9-5 too.
Jill shares, behind the scenes, what really contributes to her success and fulfillment -- including completing transforming her business and keeping things EASE-y.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What a successful entrepreneur decided to do when her business began to feel like 'a job' and out of alignment
- How to align to your own North Star for big decisions
- Shifting from frustration to Ease-y (Jill coined this term herself!)
Nuggets of Wisdom from Jill
- 'What do you have to lose if you go for it?'
- 'Success is inevitable. Be willing to go to bat for what you REALLY want'
- 'You don't have to do what everyone says you have to do. All you have to do is figure out what YOU really want in your life and then go for it."
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?