Have you ever asked yourself the question, 'Why bother?' or 'What's the point anyways?'
I hear this so often from women and my own self that when I read Jennifer Louden's book -- Why Bother? Discover the Desire for What's Next -- I felt like someone finally understood!
Jennifer, who's been on Oprah, written over 10 books and been in so many magazines you'll lose count!, shares how to continue the path forward even when you start to wonder, 'why bother?' And it's worth the listen!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What's really holding you back
- How to move past 'Why Bother?' and Discover your Desire
- Where the power lies for women
Nuggets of Wisdom from Jennifer
- Where I recognize over and over again is when I am not moving my body... I cut off my ability to care, to bother, to desire. And I believe that desire has to be embodied.
- It's not that we're afraid of change. It's not that we're afraid of intimacy. It's not that we're afraid of success.
- Our emotional immune system is always going to be a part of us, just like our physical immune system, but we have to learn to find ways to expand it. To make it a little bit more robust and spacious so that we can try some of those things that we're afraid of.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?
Wanna see a list of all the episodes? Click here.