Have you ever felt like you don't fit in? Well, you kind of do… But, you can't be totally yourself. Because, if people really knew who you were, they wouldn't accept you.
Meet, Jamie Varon, best-selling author of, “Radically Content” and also quickly becoming one of the most notable names on Instagram.
Jamie takes us behind the scenes of the beautiful words that she's brought to life about what we all actually feel, but don't say out loud. She is breaking social constructs and hustle culture to allow us to come back to who we really are and be radically content.
If you know Jamie, this is an episode you don't want to miss!
And if you haven't heard of Jamie yet… You are absolutely going to love this episode, where we discuss how you can find real freedom with yourself!
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- How to not outsource your acceptance to someone else.
- Deprogramming and deconditioning, the deep social conditioning around women.
- How rejection can be the greatest blessing in your life.
Nuggets of Wisdom from Jamie
- "If you just are happy where you’re at, all the things you add into your life, like all the things you want to do or desire, they come from a genuine place."
- "Being radically content mean that you are already enough as you are."
- "Joy and happiness, they come and go and actually the more healthy place that we can get to is just being able to honor what feelings come up."