Another first! I had the distinct pleasure of interviewing on of my own coaching clients who opens up about her journey before, during and after coaching. If you've ever wondered what coaching is or how it can change your life, this episode will melt your heart in more ways than one!
And as a special treat, Faiza shares the depth of her transformation in the stunning poetry that poured from her. If you want to feel seen, heard, witnessed...in word, then soak this one in Beautiful.
We see you.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- The most important relationship in your life and how to cultivate it
- How to trust that inner voice
- Why coaching was the best investment ever
Nuggets of Wisdom from Faiza
- The only person I felt like I could do those things with was my mother and that's where my answer came from. I wanted to be closer to a person who made me feel better instead of making me feel worst. And that's where that peace in that decision came from.
- Then this girl I knew posted about Shazia on Facebook... And she wrote about this coach who had just transformed her life... And I remember reading this post and thinking, "Gosh, I wish someone like me could transform..." and I just remember looking at that post with such yearning like I wish I could do something like that.
- Just the thought of that kind of investment and something that felt intangible, it wasn't a thing. It wasn't a possession. It wasn't something that I could say like this will make me happier, this will fix me. It wasn't definite like that so it was scary... And then I said yes, and it's the best money I've ever spent truthfully. It's definitely worth it.
- If I could go from where I started to where I am now. Truthfully, I would tell anyone who's listening. You can do it. I thought I was the person who could never change, never fix myself, never transform, but if I could, you can. I was the most closed off person you'd ever meet. So to be here now and to feel like this, I just will encourage that you can also do it.