Diana Sampson, founder of Luna Rhythms Yoga, took her yogic practice a layer deeper by aligning with the cycles of the moon.
We ended up going from lunar cycles to moon cycles (ladies - you know what I'm talking about!) and let me say my mind was definitely expanded. Let me just give you two hints....Moon Cup and Flowers. I'll never look at my cycle the same way again!
Diana also shared her incredible journey of healing debilitating back pain (that would have left her on a walker in her 20s) through Yoga and how she's made it her mission to teach others for over a decade.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- 5 Phases of the moon and their meanings
- How to incorporate the phases of the moon in your life, with or without yoga!
- Diana's path to find the answer to the age old question - 'Who am I?"
Nuggets of Wisdom from Diana
- "Yoga is the union of mind, body and spirit. Beauty & Grace unfolds"
- When you harness the lunar cycle and have an understanding of it, you'll see things with fresh eyes.
- There's a permission in the lunar cycle -- Balance is the juice
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?