What happens when you mess up in life? I had a big boo-boo and had a choice to try to still make things 'perfect' or something completely outside of the box.
I went with the latter and today's episode is not the typical one.
I AM my guest for the week and also recording while super sick. It turned into an incredibly deep episode where I share about a recent personal and HUGE meltdown (which included many tears).
Tune in if you want to move beyond self-sabotage, guilt, shame and regret. You ARE worthy, Beautiful.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to move beyond self-sabotage
- What to do after you 'mess up' or make a 'mistake
- My deepest fear around death
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shazia
- It's ok to have feelings.
- You don't control anyone else except yourself. No one will die because of you. Allow yourself to feel.
- In my embarrassment and feeling shame, I didn't know what to do and allowed my defensiveness to overtake me. And that's ok. It's emotion.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?