Dr. Cheryl Fraser turned things ON in today's episode. All innuendos intended, Dr. Cheryl, author of Buddha’s Bedroom – The Mindful Loving Path to Sexual Passion and Lifelong Intimacy, didn't hold back in sharing on this week's episode.
Starting from happiness to within ... to passion together, listen in especially if you're ready to re-ignite the passion in your long term relationship. Dr. Cheryl even has a challenge that will transform your relationship by making this ONE thing a priority.
Don't wait for passion to occur, BECOME passion.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- An exercise to bring the passion back into your long term marriage
- How to find your partner interesting again
- #1 cause of Marital Affairs
Nuggets of Wisdom from Dr. Cheryl
- Make sexuality a priority. Great sex is all in the head.
- Don't wait for passion to occur, BECOME passion
- Happiness is an inner strength. Appreciate the outer things and relationships...but ultimately happiness comes from working on the mind
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?