Today's a first. The first time there is a man on the Feminine & Fulfilled podcast.
I broke the 'rules' for a very important discussion on race in America. There was no better guest than my own husband, Antonio Glenn.
As an attorney, entrepreneur, father, husband and so much more...Antonio shares all facets on what it means to be Black in America. He shares his own powerful story of growing up in the streets of Southeast DC and why the discussion today is a Civil rights one that affects each of us.
This episode is profound, eye opening and will leave you with a clear sense of how to move forward.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What 'assuming the position' means and how this was the norm for many Black and Latin communities
- How systemic racism actually works in America
- The way to create power and influence to have meaningful change
Nuggets of Wisdom from Antonio
- Black lives matters is a civil rights movement.
- You want people to have empathy in their hearts and humanity to see this isn't right and this shouldn't happen to anyone.
- Let's use the tools that we have available to have unity and to have a good legacy to build forward.
- My focus now is to help people build a legacy for their kids and help them build generational wealth that would help us use the power of our dollar in the community to progressively move forward as a community.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?
Wanna see a list of all the episodes? Click here.