Good Girl Syndrome is a condition not yet diagnosed but many feel. You know, the one where you have to be 'good' all the time that it sucks the joy out of your life. Listen in as Anna Lundberg, Success and Business Strategist, reflects on a moment in elementary school that changed her skipping self to one that was closed for a long time.
Anna shares the technique to shift from good girl to whole woman so you can find joy again. She says everything is one step outside of your comfort zone.
Are you ready to take the step?!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- The technique to have you stand taller and be more confident!
- What good girl syndrome is and how it affects your life
- Anna's 5L model to find success in your life
Nuggets of Wisdom from Anna
- Everything is one step outside of your comfort zone. It's about the small steps every day
- If you ask children if they're good at an activity, almost all the hands will shoot up! But if you ask adults the same question, maybe one or two hands will go up hesitantly...There's something that shifts in our confidence as we grow older
- Go back to the skipping girl!
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?