Have you heard of a capsule wardrobe? I always imagined 33 items of clothing that were a snoozefest and that there was NO way I could make my closet do that. But then I heard all these success stories of people who did and was curious...does it work??
Meet Amanda Warfield, Capsule Wardrobe Whisperer and host of Podcast 'Live Organized, Live Simple.' She shares what a capsule wardrobe really is an how you can have MORE great outfits with less clothes. With a focus on confidence, body shape, fit, and season -- cohesion is the magic word to simplify your closet!
If you're ready to reduce decision fatigue while still looking fabulous, tune in for practical tips on how to create your own capsule wardrobe. Oh, and she gave us a special discount too!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What is a capsule wardrobe
- How to dress for your body shape
- Amanda's story of being a perfectionist and being busy all the time to simplifying life and relaxing
Nuggets of Wisdom from Amanda
- Be proactive instead of reactive. A day planner, like Day Designer, can save you time and headache.
- "Realized my actions didn't reflect what I said mattered and I decided to make a change in my life"
- Cohesion is the key to creating a capsule wardrobe that works for you.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?