With the passing of RBG, it's more important than ever that we focus on women's rights. We only recently got here in the U.S. and women's rights are the thing that could very easily be taken away. Tune into this week's episode to listen to A'magine Goddard, author and expert in civil rights, sexuality, and feminism for the last two decades. She shares what it means to be in ownership of your body and your sensuality. She doesn't hold back and I hope you won't either!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What is sexual empowerment?
- How to let out your inner wild woman without going over the edge.
- Why you have to let go of people pleasing and validation.
Nuggets of Wisdom from A'magine
- Sexuality is an intrinsic part of who we are. You cannot, as a human being, separated yourself from your sexuality. People try to do it all the time but we came from sexual energy. We came from that sexual core and so there's I think they live in their heads. They don't live in their bodies. I think that's one big way.
- We still have discernment. It's not like being in our wildness means there's no discernment. But it means we get to decide. We get to give ourselves permission for where do I want to let myself go somewhere that I haven't let myself go for? Where do I want to let myself. Explore in a way that I have not explored before, whether it's exploring my body, whether it's like laying under the stars and just making love to the stars.
- I think it's very critical in this time that women especially get to step into our pleasure, our power, our voices, our full personhood. That we're not fragmenting ourselves so that we can fit into somebody else's idea of who we need to be.