How do you go from being expelled multiple times from High School to running your own empire? Abigayle Andre shares her powerful story of being the fish that couldn't walk on the typical wall of society but found she swam beautifully in water.
Fearlessness and believing 'I can do anything I want' had Abigayle soar in the world of fashion. One that is competitive and cut-throat... Abigayle made her way while still holding tight to her values.
This episode inspired me to drop people pleasing and fear and go for it...even if NO ONE believes in you! If you're ready to start or scale your business, this is a MUST listen!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to let go of what people think of you
- The success strategy to build your business
- Why not believing other people when they try to hold you down or dim your potential
Nuggets of Wisdom from Abigayle
- A fish can walk on a wall but it can swim beautifully in the water
- I believe I can do ANYTHING
- KNOW your customer, everything about them
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?