What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What your soul wants
- What it means to be healthy
- Why Sonja moved to the East Coast
- Iron man racing
- Why Sonja had panic attacks
- How Sonja recovered from being broken
Nuggets of Wisdom from Sonja
- I needed to lighten up, have more fun.
- If you let things come up and discuss them and let them simmer back down and then if they come up again, let them come up and then simmer back down. Eventually, I think things will get in line for you if you continue to show up for what’s coming out for yourself.
- Your own desires are really a key into what your life is supposed to become.
- Successful reality. If we aren’t monetarily successful, why are we in business?
- I just couldn’t pretend to be unbroken. I was broken.
- Why I’m really here? Why my soul came here? Who it’s meant to help? What it means to experience? Those are the questions that I am asking now.
- My therapist: “You pretty much maxed out the horizontal… What the physical world has to offer.”
- Only where we are cracked can the light shine through.
- The teapot never looks like the teapot that you once were in the best way.
- How do I make people love me? How do I make people like me? How do I lead a life that makes other people accept me or see me? So those were the questions I was asking before. How fast I can be. Very earthly things, very relationship, physical, the mountains, the roads.
- All these very horizontal things have to happen.
- Everything is so clear once I got there. Once I walked away from that race.
- I had to get some clarity and insight, horizontal clarity and insight, like tangible clarity and insight on how I was conducting myself horizontally before I could be open to that vertical insistence.
- It’s not a failure. It’s just on to the next step. That stuff makes me giggle now.
- I had to work on those earthly problems.
- Start digging into your relationships.
- Keep looking for inspiration elsewhere; there is plenty of it out there. Don’t look for me. Go look for yourself.
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.
Are you ready?