KISS KISS KISS!! Keep it Super Simple (KISS) when it comes to finances. Tune in to hear practical steps and my 4 Financial Savvy Steps so that you can STOP thinking about money. Part 2 of the 3 part Finance series, this episode is full of practical tips on how to take the power back with money!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- My husband’s reaction about my big secret
- How can you pay off debt?
- How can you save?
- How can you develop a comfortable relationship with your bank accounts, with all of the other money vehicles that you have.
- K.I.S.S. method
- 4-Step Financial Savvy System
- Helpful Financial Tips
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shazia
- My goal is to have women so empowered around money that we don’t have to think about it.
- Whatever we do in life, the simpler that we can make it, the easier it is, the less stressful it is. And the more that we can focus on other things that really matter.
- The more time that you leave your finances without knowing what is going on, the greater and greater, that mess can become, if there is a mess.
- Know your numbers.
- What are you spending on?
- Debt enslaves you to something. You will never experience freedom until you pay off this debt.
- How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
- A friend with tens of thousands of dollars was able to pay her debt in a year. She shifted the way that she looked at money, spent her money, dealt with money
- Why we are in a debt cycle, it is because we live in such a consumer society.
- Start paying things in cash.
- Cut up the credit cards if you need to.
- Save up.
- Automate your finances. When you automate things, it makes everything so easy.
- Have few accounts as possible.