Sharn Khaira, a successful wedding planner and founder of the Asian Female Entrepreneurs Collective (AFEC), shares her journey from growing up in the toughest neighborhood to building her 6-figure business.
Sharn shares ways to shift your mindset, including creating boundaries around you for greater success, personally and professionally; tips to increase money into your life and business; and how to kick the phone scrolling habit so you can focus on what matters to you!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How to set boundaries even when it feels uncomfortable to
- Money mindset tips to bring in more money into your life
- What her big vision is for women as a collective
Nuggets of Wisdom from Sharn
- It's about deciding what you want. It's in that moment, you just think, "If I continue, keep doing this, keep doing this, keep doing this, then what other actual consequences of that? what could actually happen?" And I think that sometimes, you just got to be courageous because otherwise you all just end up A resenting the job and B then just not doing a good job either because you're burned out...
- The biggest thing is that you're happy and that you're fulfilled. And that's the key thing, just focus, really focus on yourself and stay in your lane. That is really important.
- You need to be honest and not portray something that you're not. And know that numbers don't mean anything. It's how engaged your audience is. It's how much of a community you've built. It's how you can sell and the results you can deliver your clients and how much your client love you and your testimonials. Those are the kind of things that really matter. Not the amount of followers because seriously they mean nothing.
Links from this Episode
Looking for more time? Here's 10 Secrets for You!
It's unlike what you’ve seen before (Hint: there's no secret about schedules!).
This is what you need to jumpstart your life again on the surface AND deep within. These secrets will uncover time to Live and LOVE Life.