Have you ever felt that you wanted more from your career? That there is something more than going into a 9 to 5 job and then feeling like that's it? Tune in to this episode with Dr. Grace Lee who speaks about going for your vocation, rather than your career.
As Dr. Grace Lee defines it, "Vocation is a higher dimension of work."
Diving deep into the neuroscience, Dr. Grace Lee shares to shift the questions you're asking yourself, to have the results you're looking for. That's the biggest change that you can make.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- What got you what you have now and how to reach your next level
- The part of your mind that's most powerful
- How to meet your moment of agency
Nuggets of Wisdom from Dr. Grace
- When you have a vocation, that is when you are living in purpose on purpose and when you are making more, you are fulfilled and it is in through all aspects of life. The confidence piece comes from it knowing that you can have setbacks in your career but you know that you can reinvent yourself, you can reinvent your career, no matter what's happened in the world outside of you cause you don't have control over those things anyway.
- The first question is not how because when you think of how then that mountain stands in your way and it's insurmountable... If you ask a different question, then you get a different outcome. Every challenge you face along the way is just a problem and a problem is simply an unasked question.
- All of our actions, all of our beliefs, that lenses we see the world through is always gonna be consistent with our programming. And our programming happens at a very subconscious level.