"We don't say I love you, you just know it" - this was my dad's message growing up and it couldn't be any more true! Although it turns out that he does love it when I say it to him. Listen in to this special episode celebrating Father's Day! Dedicated to the Father's in my life -- my dad, my baby daddy (aka my former husband), and my husband whom I adore!
What You'll Learn in this Episode
- The story of Shazia’s Dad
- India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh used to be one before the division
- The Love of a Father
- The story of baby daddy
- The story of my husband
Nuggets of Wisdom from Shazia
- You are no different from any man. Just because you are a woman, you are no different than any man. (from Shazia’s dad)
- Be of service to others (from Shazia’s dad)
- I don’t have to tell you I love you, you just know it. (from Shazia’s dad)
- My dad and his confidence with me have really allowed me to be confident.