Aweea means "strong woman" and that's exactly who Alex Khouri is. Meet the founder of Aweea, a company that is all about empowering women through various avenues. What started off as a clothing brand has become a YouTube and podcast channel to uplift the talents of the amazing community.
Alex shares her personal journey of going from postpartum depression and feeling like she was stuck in a cave to finding her magic again in her life and business.
Also, as a dear coaching client of mine, Alex shares what the catalyst point was for shifting from being stuck to free and powerful.
A must listen if you're ready to fly high!
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How Alex went from creating a knight in shining armor to being a knight in a shining armor
- What the catalyst point was for Alex to step into flying free
- The next best step that you can take in your life
Nuggets of Wisdom from Alex
- I started listening to your podcast and I started listening to all your the way of thinking which is like more open minded, more positive, really thinking of the universe that can give you and if you ask for it. I really wanted to get more personalize guidance because I felt like I keep going down this rabbit hole and just I'm going deeper and deeper. And nobody can help me.
- Once I started talking with you, once we figured it out who I was and what I really wanted which was to empower other people, which is what I did before as an acupuncturist, it really went from there. And I just like that each time we had an idea or if I had something that I really wanted to do, you really were there to guide me without any judgment which is what I really was looking for and from there I think just things shifted, my whole self shifted. I felt amazing. I felt like I can be the person who I really thought I was in my mind and it just went from there. So, I can explain but I felt like this deep soul that's like amazing powerful being inside could finally come out and also be able to help the world in some way and hopefully I am doing that.
- Wow, I have held on to so much anger, so much upset that I really didn't see who I am like who I am now until that point where I just released it all out.
- If you have the opportunity, I think it's really good to keep learning something.