And you live like that for a while. You take your smart, motivated, passionate self and you subdue her bit by bit.
Wondering where the joy is amongst the junk?
Each day goes by and you look like a model normal person of society but you sure as hell feel like a crazy person inside. Not worthy enough, afraid, and so many negative voices you think you may be Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore in one body.
Wanting life to change and promising yourself it will happen tomorrow. You're going to start the better morning routine, exercise and get to task on that project you've been waiting to do. Except tomorrow never comes. And days go by...weeks...years.
And this living in mediocrity is going to kill you slowly. The one tip at a time isn't working for you and leaves you feeling good for a moment and then back to square 1 in the next.
You're shy to say your frustrations out loud because there are parts of the world literally burning. Our country is like something out of the twilight zone right now and there are hungry children (maybe even your own as you guiltily read this email).
Who are you to feel anything? Yeah, we'll just stuff that feeling of discontent away. And the feeling of wishing your life would be better - 'I should just be happy with what I have' takes the reigns again.
Better to just suck it up and keep on with the fake smile.
And you circle back to I'm just fine.
But I know you're not fine. You're freaking amazing. Ambitious, driven, a spark inside you can still remember growing up. Ok, you may have been awkward looking with braces and the 5 inch hair-sprayed bangs but you had a fire in you. You wanted to change the world.
You weren't going to let anything stop you (except Dylan McKay or Brandon Walsh coming to visit). And you DID do things. You achieved SO much. College was like the pinnacle of change-making and the sky was the limit.
And thennnnnn somewhere along the line...life happened. You're not even sure when. It just kind of did. And your spark faded slowly.
When you look at yourself now...do you even see that light anymore? Or do you just see the belly and arm fat hanging? The one gray hair or wrinkle that's appeared except you don't even know when you passed 30!
And now you wonder if your life will continue like this purgatory. Not hell but certainly not heaven.
This is the story I hear over and over again. And I'm going to be really frank with you.
You have 3 choices:
- Do nothing - be ok with just fine and know your life could look the way it is FOREVER. Sorry to be dire here but um...take a look at the auntie generation. I love aunties like anything...but don't you just wish they could have had more in their lives? And according to a famous study, the #1 regret of the dying was this -- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- Try one thing here and there - this is a start. You can read a great article and implement something small. This will make incremental change over time if you keep up with. So get that massage once a month or have dinner with a friend. Great things to do but done as standalone things, it's the slow and steady long game. Nothing wrong with this...IF you were ok with slow. But I know you too well Ms. Gold-Star Extraordinaire soooo...
- Take the leap! - the thing that's going to make the biggest impact with the least amount of time and greatest ROI. You're looking for change yesterday and the slow game isn't cutting it for you. The spark inside you needs to be LIT again. You're so ready already! (I have this image in my head of you trying to get a tiny fire to start and adding one little branch at time but waiting forever to eat your smores vs. having the wood and the lighter and the kerosene and let's be honest (the park ranger) you need to get that big bonfire going with marshmallows and all)
So which decision are you going to make? What is your bold you, the one who did things, going to do? The one that may seem buried underneath but she is still there. Oh she's there and waiting and ready to go!
What would you do if you knew your life could transform? That you could go from confused to clarity.
From challenged to confident.
From chaos to calm?
And that no one would be harmed in the process...in fact they would love you even more?
Would you be willing to take the chance on yourself? It's not the safe option...no,it's not. But it's the option to step into your best self and you always go for the extra credit.
If yes!!! take that step into Be Your Best You! 6 Weeks to Clarity, Calm, Confidence and Contentment! This program will give you the biggest impact with the least amount of time and greatest ROI. This is the lion that's going to eat all the little mice out there. And it's because it's filled with ALL you need to have a full life. Not just one thing here or a tip there. This is what you need to finally feel great about you and your life.
And I can push you now because my mentors and coaches pushed me before. When I wanted so much to step into my calling but let money and time and fear and the deep unworthy feeling of my own self run my life.
I remember my former coach, Anne Perry, once offered me a program that was $3600 and I about died. But she told me...sometimes you have to trust when you throw money across the river, it will be there. And guess what...the money was there, my purpose was there, my best self was there, my man was there, my confidence was there and I was there.
And with all the clients I've coached up until now, the first step has been the toughest. The first YES! to yourself is so freaking scary because it's a big deal! And yet when they see their lives now, they know they did the best thing by saying yes to them self. Here's just a few stories to share:
- Overworked single woman living in her old bedroom furniture at her mom's house to...
- redesigned room + married! + new home + new business
- Powerhouse with no job and anxiety to...
- dream job + baby she so wanted + stepping into her deep purpose + earning more money than she ever had
- Mom of 3 feeling like she didn't know who she was to...
- discovering her truths of being worth it + landing a job in her field AND a flexible position + re-building her relationship with her husband + creating her own sanctuary to enjoy her peace and creativity
- Single mom stuck in negative thinking and no way out to....
- unleashing her power she didn't even know she had + courage to speak up + starting her own purposeful business
If you've gotten this far, know this. You can have your story. My clients have theirs, I have my own and I will share everything you need to write yours.
I WILL support you as you take the leap. I will champion you along the way like you've never had before. AND you will find your greatest champion within. The one who will show you what you are meant to do in this world. The one who will show you how life can be easy and fun! That you're not going to go down with the way your life is today (unh-unh with three snaps in a z-formation, lol!)
This program is if you're ready to take action and make a change and live a GREAT life! And you will not regret it (and if you do, there's a satisfaction guarantee). :)
If you have even an inkling of interest, listen to it. I wish your self on the other side could tell you what's waiting.
oh wait...she's sending you a message and she says -- It's incredible!
Click here to begin your journey: Be Your Best You! 6 Weeks to Clarity, Calm, Confidence and Contentment!